Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings Inc. (the "Company") is committed to collecting and processing personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on data privacy, including the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 ("DPA") and its implementing rules and regulation ("DPA IRR").
When We Collect Your Personal Data
When you visit the website, click on the links, or use its features we collect information such as your Internet Protocol(IP) address, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the downloadable files that you access, and the time and date of your visit. We may also collect your name, e-mail address, and contact number if you submit a query through any of the channels or communicate with any of the key contacts indicated in this website.
Why We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For maintenance, statistical and reportorial reasons. We may use your personal data to adminster and improve the performance of the website.
- To provide better feedback. In case we collect your personal data if you submit a query through any of the channels or communicate with any of the key contacts indicated in this website, we may use these to respond and address your concerns or inquries more effectively and conveniently.
- To comply with, and as allowed, by applicable law. We may use your personal data to comply with legal obligations on us for other purposes as may be allowed by law.
When We Disclose Your Personal Data
We may be required to disclose your personal data to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, and other third-party agencies and service providers as part of our regular business operations only to the extent as is necesarry for the purposes stated above. We have outsourced or may have outsourced the processing of your personal data in order to achieve the purposes stated above.
In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal data to law enforcement and government agencies but only when required by any applicable law. We ensure that your personal data is disclosed on a confidential basis and in compliance with the DPA and its IRR.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We use commercially reasonable efforts to employ up-to-date administrative, physical and technical safeguards desigend to protect your personal data from unauthorized and fraudulent collection, access, disclosure, use, and other unlawful activities.
Retention of Your Persona Data
We will retain your personal data for such a period as may be necessary to acheive our legitimate business purposes. Unless retention for a longer period is required for reasonable cause, your personal data shall, upon the lapse of the retention period, be disposed in accordance with the applicable and regulations.
Your Right under the DPA
As an individual whose personal data is collected, stored, and processed, you are entitled to (subject to the exceptions set out in the DPA) the following rights:
- Be informed wether your personal data is being collected, stored and processed;
- Upon written request, be given reasonable access to your personal data and/or obtain a copy of the personal data you have provided to us (in physical or electronic formats);
- Have your personal data rectified of any inaccuracy or error;
- Suspend, withdraw or request the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data; and
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any given time by immediately ceasing accessing or using this website.
Data Protection Officer
Metro Pacific Health
5/F Tower 1, Rockwell Business Center Ortigas Avenue,
Brgy. Ugong, Pasig City 1604, Philippines
(02) 8898 4580